Motor Cycle

Suzuki TL1000r pawer foul 2010

To attract powerful people, you must be Jim Rohn says it best, "To attract attractive people, you must be attractive. Lesson: Be sure to surround yourself with people that are doing and going where you want to go. Be sure to visit his blog and comment as well.

I want to thank my 3% TLR class partner, Gerry Gaboriau, for inspiring me to writing this particular post because his post was so powerful to me. I highly suggest you to learn more about TLR. I am blessed that I have embarked in their first 90-day training course, and this blog that you are now reading is a direct result of my connection with The Leaders Role. TLR consists of three SUCCESSFUL business men in three different businesses who at no cost share and teach people like you and me how to engage in the proper leadership and online strategies to get our businesses up and running within 90 days.

Although I had been enrolled in My Lead System Pro (MLSP) since December 2009 and I knew that attraction marketing, blog marketing, and article marketing were powerful on the Internet, and I did not get into action with all of these powerful sources until I came across The Leaders Role (TLR) which a marketing friend of mine shared with me.  My undergraduate studies were in Computer Science where today I should be a notable software programmer; however, along the way beginning in 2000, the sales, home-based business, and Internet marketing industries totally captivated me, and I have been here ever since.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Motor Cycle
Motor Cycle
Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme