Motor Cycle

The Grab-it Pack version 1.5 review


Due to feedback and reviews customers have been providing, including myself, the GRAB-IT PACK has been upgraded. There is now a more durable version called the Grab-it Pack 1.5 Which features: Heavier material than before, better stitching, a metal zipper on the top pocket vs. the old plastic one, and I think the buckles are even more heavy gauge than on the old version. The newer version also has a longer waist and leg strap option (currently on RIGHT SIDE MODEL ONLY).
The newer version 1.5 has definitely changed for the better, and has lived up to what I expected. It looks and feels like the old version, and still holds the same amount of stuff, and unless you load it up with heavy things, you don't even realize it's on. It is lightweight, easily adjustable, and comfortable to wear (all day long). I took it out for a spin the other day on a long motorcycle ride. I forgot it was even there. The back side that touches you isn't like leather or vinyl, it is a soft material so you won't get sweat soaked, or chaffed. Oh, and guys, it also looks like a black gun holster so when you wear it you don't look like a complete dork with a man purse.
I own both the old and new versions of the Grab-it Pack myself, and have used both for comparison purposes. I must say, I'm even more thrilled with the newer version than I was with the original. I'd recommend it to everyone.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Motor Cycle
Motor Cycle
Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme